Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel, Tax Preparer
Experience:  10 years tax preparation. IRS Registered Tax Preparer.

How do I get a Form 990_N?

How do I get a Form 990_N?
Hello and thank you for coming to our website. We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your questions. I want to confirm that you are looking for IRS form 990-N also known as the e-Postcard for small tax-exempt organizations. If this is the correct form that you need, you can find the instructions and a link to the form at this web address: You can also directly access the link to fill out the form at this address:

If this isn't the form you need or if you need any additional information about this question, I will be happy to continue working with you until your question is answered. Please just let me know if you need additional help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you,

I used your link to make a user name & password XXXXX a preparer. I might have made a mistake because I put my firm name as the organization

The organization should be the tax-exempt organization. If your firm is the tax-exempt organization, then you are correct.