How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 16576
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husbands business is a s corp. no employees except him

This answer was rated:

My husband's business is a s corp. no employees except him and I. We have three children and have had private insurance for 15 years. We have been hearing talk about assistance with health insurance with the new reform. With this talk we are hearing your assistance amount is based in your 2012 AG amount. Is that true for us too. AG from our personal taxes

MyVirtualCPA :

Thanks for asking your question! I'm sorry to hear about your tax issue and I'm going to try my best to help you understand or resolve it.

MyVirtualCPA :

Yes, your assistance is based on your AG from your personal income tax return.

Customer: So all these numbers I keep hearing for a family of four with $80000 income will get assistance so that means our AG at $78600 for family of five should get some assistance
MyVirtualCPA :

Yes, that is correct. You should receive some subsidies from the new healthcare plan

Megan C and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you