Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner

I need 2006-2011 w2s and I didnt file tax returns, how do

I need 2006-2011 w2's and I didn't file tax returns, how do I get them so I can file these returns
Welcome. THANK YOU for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to help make YOUR life, a little...LESS taxing.

If you didn't have any luck getting them from the employers, you can contact the IRS and request copies of your Wage and Income Transcripts. These transcripts will have W2 information that will reflect the payers E.I.N., address, your earnings, federal taxes withheld, and deferrals. Note that the info on these transcripts will not reflect any state information, you will need to contact your state taxing agency to get that information if needed. You can call 1-800-829-1040 to request the Wage and Income Transcripts.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.

Thank you again for using JUST ANSWER.

Thank you for the positive rating. One other note, if you have a fax machine, the transcripts can possibly be faxed to you the same day that you request them. Feel free to check back with me in the future if you have other tax or finance related questions. My username is tax.appeal.168. Even if prompted to do so, there is no need to respond to this thread.