MequonCPA
MequonCPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  CPA, Over 30 yrs experience w/individuals and small businesses. Masters in Tax.
5142404

k-1 line 13,code T has some large amounts that seem inconsistent

k-1 line 13,code T has some large amounts that seem inconsistent with the underlying investment dollars. What's the catch? What's actually being reported to the partner?
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer:

The amounts on Line 13 Code T related to the Domestic Production Activity Deduction. T1 is your portion of the activity's gross receipts, similarly for the other lines. The key number in that section is Wages. Generally speaking, your potential maximum benefit is 50% of that line.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So if there are no Wages, there is no deduction and no tax benefit to these amounts?

Correct. I usually ignore the info as wages are low or $-0- on my client's K-1s.