Lev, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations

Hi: My name isXXXXX have just recently paid off

Hi: My name isXXXXX have just recently paid off back takes from myself and x-wife on 11-6-2012 and recived by irs on11-15-2012. the last payment was for 530.17 dollars. i still have not recived conformation that the tax bill owed is paid in full. (2008-2009) XXX-XX-XXXX/ 7-28-63. could i please get a letter of completion of tax debt to show x-wife and court systems. email [email protected] Thank- You XXXXXX

Hi and welcome to Just Answer!
To verify if your tax obligations are paid in full - you may order the tax account transcript (not tax return transcript!) from the IRS.

You have three easy and convenient options for getting copies of your federal tax return information -- tax account transcripts--by phone, by mail, or online.

The online ordering method, Order A Transcript - http://../individuals/article/0,,id=232168,00.html , is available and makes ordering simple.

You may also request transcripts by calling 1-800-908-9946_, or order by mail using IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return) -

There is no fee for transcripts. Allow five to ten days for delivery if you order online or by phone.

For court request purposes - you may request that teh transcript will be mailed directly to the court.

Hi again,
I just noticed that link is broken above - and I am posting it again