Richard, Tax Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience as a tax, real estate, and business attorney.

How do I get a copy of a Release of Lien an my property?

Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

Good afternoon. The Release of Lien will be recorded in the real property records of the city/county in which the property is located. You can get a copy in one of two ways: i) any title company for a nominal fee will pull it from the real property records of the county/city in which the property is located; they will do this for a nominal fee; or ii) you can go to the real property records yourself and get a copy; it will be recorded under all filings for your property; the recording clerk will assist you if you have any problems finding it.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars so I can receive credit for helping you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Thank you so much for the positive rating! I appreciate having had the opportunity to serve you! If I can be of assistance to you in the future, just look me up and I will be happy to help!