I need some tax
advice and unemployment benefits
- I generated about $10,000 in Web Design services revenue under my Incorporation I started from January '12 - March '12.
- I worked full time and generated about $50k from Jan - August (I was laid off in august).
- I worked as a Contract / Part-time pilot:
- 1 day on Oct 18
- 3 days in mid november
- 3 days at the end of november
- and will be working 3 days more this month (maybe more)
I have not received payment yet for the October, November, or December contract work.
I have been collecting unemployment benefits since Sept 1 as well.
My Question is:
1) Do I have to state
that I worked when I Actually WORK or when I receive the payment.
2) Do I have to pay quarterly
taxes ( since i just started contracting in the 4th quarter of the year)? The company is deducting my taxes at source that I contract for.
3) Will I lose my unemployment benefits? What if I get no work in January. I haven't returned to full time work. I did make about $7k in November contracting. (I get $1k/day to contract, but it's not consistant).
THanks for the help, if you need more info let me know.