Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
58285678

I have not received my 2012 property tax bill. How can I get

Customer Question

I have not received my 2012 property tax bill. How can I get a copy?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 4 years ago.
Welcome, THANK YOU for using Just Answer. My goal is to help make your life...a little...LESS taxing.

You will need to contact the county Assessor's office to request that a duplicate copy of the bill be sent to you. What county are you in? I will get the contact information for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

in Los Angeles County - I called that number - couldn't get the proper person or answer

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I already replied - LA County

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I replied as requested - heard nothing since. This service is for the birds - cancel it at once
Ok, let me see if I can get a number where you can reach a live person. I just called the number and got a series of recorded messages. I will get back with you shortly. Thank you for your patience.
I was on the phone trying to reaching a live person. if you allow me a few minutes, I will see if I can obtain a number where you can reach a live person. Do you wish for me to continue, or would you like to cancel the request? Please advise. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

all I'm getting from you is a bunch of excuses - cancel everything - I'll try the Recorder's office again on Monday - even as complicated as they are, they're better than your service - again cancel everything!