Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

This assignment is dealing with forensics & accounting. However,

Customer Question

This assignment is dealing with forensics & accounting. However, I need to send it to your email via a link to view. Any recommendations on how to send this so that it's viewable for you to answer? Please advise asap. Thanks!!
Category: Tax
Expert:  Megan C replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for asking your question! I'm sorry to hear about your tax issue and I'm going to try my best to help you understand or resolve it.

You need to upload it to a fileshare service such as box.com or keepandshare.com and then post a link here so that I can look at it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Here's the aforementioned link purported for viewable purposes pertaining the document. Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks a million!!

Click on the link below:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=4957049&da=y

Thanks!!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
In the second response, I was able to link the question for posting. Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks a million!!
Expert:  Megan C replied 4 years ago.
You need to make the file a public file, or give "virtualcpa" rights to the file

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Concurrently, you should be able for accessibility in terms of open shared folders. please let me know if you have questions. Thanks!!
Expert:  Megan C replied 4 years ago.
Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not a problem!!
Expert:  Megan C replied 4 years ago.
I'll look at it later today and let you know if I require more to do the assignment
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks a million!! I really look forward to completion.
Expert:  Megan C replied 4 years ago.
You're welcome.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks again!!
Expert:  Megan C replied 4 years ago.
No problem. Please do not respond to this message unless you need something. Doing so creates delays in processing your request.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please close this aforementioned question, and kindly process a refund, as the question processed took too long to answer. Thanks for your undivided attention.
Expert:  Megan C replied 4 years ago.
I'll turn this over to customer service.