R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience
63817126

Hi ,How are you?I have enclosed a supplemental

Hi, How are you? I have enclosed a supplemental summary which explain how I was compensated as a 1099 not an employee. Please review the enclosed and let me know your thoughts or suggested changes. My gross for last year was $155K however the year before was 180K I guess to keep it simple we can use the one year as a reference point. Summary: XYZ, My position with company X was established as an outside contractor/1099. I was not provided a base, benefits or any other financial remuneration. The revenue paid was as a result of business that I transacted and closed through World Energy. The number of $155,000 reflects what I was paid last year. I was not provided any leads or given accounts. All of the business resulted from my own efforts in communicating the value proposition across many layers within these organizations; cross selling to C level executives, boards of directors, procurement, finance, operations and facilities teams. XYZ served as the facilitator and back room for the contracts that were brought in resulting with my interactions within different layers across xyz platform from sales, legal, finance and operations. Cordially, Andrew Mandel

Randalltax :

Good day and thanks for asking! I will be glad to assist you with your concerns, Andrew, however, I did not see any real question. How can we be of assistance today?

Randalltax :

Are you asking as to whether you should be considered a contractor or employee? Or is there something else you are trying to determine?