R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience
63817126

Hi, I have a open question, it is very urgent, could you help,

Customer Question

Hi, I have a open question, it is very urgent, could you help, I can provide you concise detail in a quick to the point manner. My question will only involve reviewing a pay stub, and calculating the current income for periods between March 2012 and Sept 15, and verifying if in any case it appears I was overpaid, and exactly what that over payment figure is.
Category: Tax
Expert:  R. Klein, EA replied 4 years ago.

Randalltax :

I have payroll calculators and tax tables at my disposal. Feel free to ask your question.

JACUSTOMER-nmi9zsb5- :

are you online at the moment?

Randalltax : I am now. I switch between real clients and online
Randalltax : I have about 10 mins now
Randalltax :

Whenever you wish to send the paystub for review, I will take a look at it. Thanks.

JACUSTOMER-nmi9zsb5- :

sorry, I could not agree to a charge without our ability to meet, and discuss the information , and now the time has passed that its no longer necessary to discuss it.

JACUSTOMER-nmi9zsb5- :

if there is another way to simply establish we were unable to meet to discuss the urgent manner, then it wasn't due to bad service on your part, but instead only because we could never sync up that day.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Unfortunately, we have already come to the conclusion I am not owed money that day , it would be futile to ask for an analysis again cause the moment is lost and the manner is now settled. I appreciate your attempt to meet or help answer the question, but we never really got engaged or to a point you could help answer the questions ,so unfortunately I can't really expect to pay for just the attempt to start a conversation.