Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor

How can I get a CP575 form ASAP?

Customer Question

How can I get a CP575 form ASAP?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 4 years ago.

Robin D :

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer,
The CP575 is the notice the IRS issues when you are assigned an EIN. If you have already filed and received your Employer Identification Number but need a copy of the verification you can call the IRS business help line at 1-800-829-4933. Tell them you cannot find your CP575 and would like a confirmation letter of your EIN. The IRS will then send you a 147C letter that may be used instead of the CP575 notice. To call is thefastest option.
If you have not applied for your EIN then you would need to apply and then your CP575 would be issued. The fatsest way to apply is online at the IRS.GOV site.

Robin D :

Thank you in advance for a positive rating.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 4 years ago.
Customer Last Viewed Today at 11:48

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.