Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner

Thanks for helping me, I have another question. My brother,

Thanks for helping me, I have another question. My brother, Mike, has an AGI of $70,000 and made payments of $1,900 in state income tax withholdings, $850 in state income tax estimated tax payments, $7,100 in federal tax withholding, $4,800 in social security tax withholding from his wages, $400 for the state excise tax on liquor, $1,200 for state inheritance tax, $790 for the county real estate tax, and $510 for the school district tax on realty. We are trying to determine the total amount that he came include in itemized deductions and we are coming up with different answers. He says $17,550 in total and I think thats too high, please help
Welcome, THANK YOU for using Just Answer. My goal is to help make your life...a little...LESS taxing.

You are welcome, thank you for requesting my assistance. As I would need to do a mock return to get the figure for you, which I cannot do at this time, as I need to leave the computer shortly, I suggest using an online tax calculator. One can be found at the following link;

Thank you again for using JUST ANSWER.