tax-doctor, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Federal, State and local income tax preparation

i am an consultant. currently doing a consulting through another

i am an consultant. currently doing a consulting through another company A. I bill company A weekly and the amount is deposited into my a/c. There is NO tax deduction at source. Can I pay the total Tax at the end of the year or I need to pay monthly/quarterly or half yearly... What form i should use and would i be eligible for any tax credits against my expenses?
hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX i'll be happy to answer these questions for you. yes, you'd need to remit quarterly tax payment via 1040ES, and you absolutely may deduct your exps on 1040 schedule C. see link to 1040ES and corresponding CA tax forms - & Provided this has answered your questions please rate my answers OK or better at this time so that i'm pd for them, thank you!