Experience:  CPA with tax experience.

How do I get a copy of my tax transcript as soon as possible

Customer Question

How do I get a copy of my tax transcript as soon as possible for the financial aid office at my college?
Category: Tax
Expert:  JKCPA replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

The quickest way to get a tax transcript would be to go to the nearest IRS Taxpayer Assistance office. They will usually print it for you while you wait. Locations in FL can be found here:,,id=98268,00.html

If that is not convenient for you, you can submit a request at the IRS website online here:,,id=232168,00.html

: The IRS cannot process your request online if you need transcripts mailed to an address other than the one the IRS has on file. To send your transcript to a different address, you'll have to complete and mail in Form 4506-T.

Best regards,
Expert:  JKCPA replied 4 years ago.

I noticed you rated my answer as "Poor Service". If I can clarify anything or assist further with your question, please click "Reply" and feel free to ask me any follow up questions. Please let me know how I can provide you with Excellent Service.

Thank you.