Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

I have done my taxes with you for several years. my printer

Customer Question

I have done my taxes with you for several years. my printer has never worked. now I need last years tax info, both pages for getting my prescription drug coverage. I have gotten done working, lost that coverage, and must start over. can you help?
Alan G. Jewett
xxx-xx-2519
pin 28756
Category: Tax
Expert:  Megan C replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for asking your question! I'm sorry to hear about your tax issue and I'm going to try my best to help you understand or resolve it.

I would like to start out by stating that we are not TurboTax. We are JustAnswer, a service used to help you get answers to your pressing questions. We cannot access your tax return or your account, but we can help you find the information you need to do so on your own.

That being said, HERE IS A LINK ON HOW TO PRINT A TAX RETURN COPY WITH TURBOTAX

Please let me know immediately if that does not clear up your issue. Thanks again for using JustAnswer

If this helped, then rate my service as "excellent" so that I can be compensated for assisting you today. Otherwise, click "reply" or "continue conversation" for continued dialog with me.

VERY IMPORTANT - IF you are having DIFFICULTY RATING, please let me know IMMEDIATELY. If you don't rate my response, I don't get paid even though your deposit is retained by the site. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.