Thank you so much for the formula Charles. You have just taught me how to fish :) That will really help me to figure out pricing myself from the price list in the future. Thank you.
Now, to completely understand the customer's receipt, can you please verify which categories should I include on the receipt:
1. Charter Fee
2. Discount ( Should I put Discount before or after the Subtotal on the receipt?)
4. VAT 10%
5. Sales Tax (if my customer is not a NY resident, NY sales tax would not apply, so should I keep that category on the receipt and I put zero in there or should I erase the Sales Tax category from that receipt? )
Just for the record, I am not paying the VAT, the central agency that operates the boats does. That is why they have total weekly price shown as "7000 euros including VAT 10%"
On the Agency receipt, I would put:
1. Charter Fee received from the customer (7000 eur in this example)
2. Commission % ( - 954.55 eur in this example)
3. Subtotal (6045.45 eur)
4. In this case I assume I do not need to have VAT category since central agency is paying it and I am forwarding collected VAT to them, correct?
5. Sales Tax ( The same question as in customer's receipt. Should I keep this category on the receipt when NY sales tax does not apply and just put zero in the box or should I just erase this category in that case?)
Additionally, Do I have to put EIN number from the company to the receipt?