How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike-USACPA Your Own Question
Mike-USACPA, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 33
Experience:  I am a CPA licensed in Virginia, Minnesota and Wisconsin, and have been working in the tax accounting field for over 10 years.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mike-USACPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

IRS still has no record of my tax of my 2011 tax return.

Customer Question

IRS still has no record of my tax of my 2011 tax return. A refund was dueAny ideas? A refund was due.l

Naomi Mirlocca
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mike-USACPA replied 4 years ago.


Hi Naomi,


Was the Local Senior Advisor with the IRS?


With the refund website down, I think your best bet is to call the IRS if it has been past 4 weeks. Here is a website to help find your local IRS center to call:


Please let me know if this helps and if I can provide anything else to help.

Related Tax Questions