tax-doctor
tax-doctor, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Federal, State and local income tax preparation
6555853

I need a copy of my 2011 federal tax return today; it is

Customer Question

I need a copy of my 2011 federal tax return today; it is needed to complete forms for purchasing a home.
Category: Tax
Expert:  tax-doctor replied 4 years ago.

tax-doctor :

Hello, my name is Michael and I can assist you with your questions today. I have over 35 yrs on income tax preparation experience to offer YOU.

JACUSTOMER-lrocye2b- :

can I get the 2011 federal tax return on line today?

tax-doctor :

hello...did you prepare and e-file your own tax returns online or on paper or did someone else prepare them for you?

did you prepare and e-file your own tax returns online or on paper or did someone else prepare them for you?

since you filed on paper my suggestion would be to re-do all forms on paper exactly as originally filed and make copies for the bank

If you have any further questions please ask otherwise please don't forget to click the accept button so that I'm paid for providing this info and provide positive feedback once requested, Thank you!