Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner

RA - Ryl

Customer Question

I recently received correspondence from the IRS stating that I didn't file a tax return for my aunt in 2010( she is 95 and I am her guardian). I did complete a Turbo tax return for 2010 and I can access and download it however I am not sure if I sent it electronically or in the mail.Can you check for me. Her name isXXXXX and the account ID is olga2702 and PW is OLGdia. I can supply her SSAN if you need it Thanks John and XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 4 years ago.
Welcome, THANK YOU for using Just Answer. My goal is to help make your life...a little...LESS taxing.

I'm sorry, but we here at Just Answer do not have access to turbo Tax files, nor the IRS files. If it was sent electronically, an acceptance acknowledgment would have been rec'd. Do you still have access to the 2010 tax software, you might be able to check it to see if the return was filed electronically or not.

Thank you again for using JUST ANSWER.