jgordosea, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  I've prepared all types of taxes since 1987.

Dear Sir/Madame, I received 1040-MISC from my management company,

Dear Sir/Madame, I received 1040-MISC from my management company, in which they put revenue from charging customers swiming pools/etc to "other income", box 3. How shall I declare this item in my tax return? Can I simply put it the same place as "rental income" in Turbo tax? Thanks --Patrick

Indeed, this can be listed as part of rental income along with the rent from units so that it is listed as income from the rental property.

So long as all of the income is being reported it is not required to list various types of income separately.

You can add all of the income and just make one entry in the software to report the entire amount of income from the rental property.

Please ask if you need clarification.

Thank you.