Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

NA - 112

Customer Question

I am about to launch an internet service targeted to Mexican market. I do not have a company yet - and I need to found one to be able to invoice and have limited liability. However, founding it in Mexico is expensive and requires lot of paperwork, unlike the US.

So the question is, will I face any problems if I start a LLC in USA (South Dakota perhaps) and do all the invoicing on this company? Is it even legally possible? Almost 100% of the invoiced subject will be Mexican. Will there be any taxation? Do I need to add any VAT?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

well I guess the question has been asked wrong, when nobody answers. I probably should narrow it down - for now, please cancel the question. Thank you.