Lev, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations

How do I get a copy of form 1099G?

How do I get a copy of Form 1099G?

Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 4 years ago.

Expert: Lev replied 4 years ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer!

The Missouri Department of Revenue is no longer mailing Form 1099-G. Instead, the Department is mailing postcards that provide information for obtaining your 1099-G amount on-line or by calling the Department.

You can obtain your 1099-G amount on-line at or by calling the Missouri Department of Revenue at(NNN) NNN-NNNN 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will need your social security number, zip code and filing status on your most recently filed tax return. You can also view and print a copy of your Form 1099-G by visiting

Your unemployment will not be included in the 1099-G amount provided by the Department of Revenue. The Division of Employment Security will mail a form 1099-G with the necessary information in January 2012 to those who have received unemployment during the year 2011.
This information is also available online -