CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA
Experience:  over 40 years experience in tax matters
50756543

How do I or my tax attorney get a transcript of the Medicare

How do I or my tax attorney get a transcript of the Medicare payments for the years 90-99 and 00-01. Please advise how me or attorney can get this information. The states don't keep this info so I need it from the IRS.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.

Not only do the state records fail to reflect this, it is not provided to the IRS either. The source you need for your inquiry is the Social Security Administration. Here is the page through which you can obtain the information. As an option you can go to their web site www.ssa.gov

How To Contact Social Security

• Frequently Asked Questions
    Find answers to frequently asked questions. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, you can send us a question by e-mail.
  • By mail
    If you need to submit documents in support of a claim or an appeal, please make sure to use the specific address listed in the letter you received.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I already gave a detailed summary of my delemma and hope you received it-I paid the additional fees and am awaiting a reply. I am reluctant to keep paying and pressing for an answer to the previous question not yet received-I am new to this service-but do not pllan to continue drawing on my credit card, I sent the "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" and am awaiting a reply. Sincerely
By now your additional inquiry should have been addressed by one of my colleagues who is on today. If not, please let me know.
I do not see the additional information.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I already replied "AND PAID" an additionak fee for a REPLY that you allege was not recceived. It was "very detailed." I was told you were either "BUSY" heping someone else or OFFLINE! Why have you not replied to my second "paid for" request! Will I be BILLED FOR A "NONRESPONSE" as well as this "addional reqiest for information?" I want a request to the one for which a response was NOT RECEICED. Something DOES NOT SMELL RIGHT!

Perhaps you do not understand how Just Answer works. The deposit you paid to Just Answer is held in escrow until you click the accept button. Until that time you can always ask for a refund of the deposit. I did reply to your earlier question and am happy to continue our conversation without additional money being paid by you. My original response gave you the information needed by either you or your attorney to obtain the data you need. Until I have a detailed follow up I can only, again, send that response to your question. Here it is again:

How To Contact Social Security

• Frequently Asked Questions
  • By mail

If additional assistance is needed, please post a followup to this response and I will be only to happy to assist you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I ALEADY PAID FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY FIRST QUESTION WHICH YOU CONTINUE TO ASK ME TO PAY FOR. I SENT A SECOND QUESTION AND SENT A "DETAILED" SUMMARY OF MY TAX SITUATIO ANND STATED THAT IT WAS "URGENT AFTER INDICATING THAT i WANTED TO CONTINE WORKING WITH YOU. YOU OR ONE OF YOUR ASSISTANTS CONNTINUE TO DOUBLE BILL ME FOR THE FIRST QUESTION [AND] HAVE NOT RESONDED TO MY SECOND QUESTION, I HAVEPAID AN ANSWER TO AND NOT RECEIVED!! "WHAT IS GOINNG ON?" IS MY CREDIT CARD IN AN "INFINITE LOOP!" I WANT YOU//SOMEONE AFFILIATED WITH YOU TO ANSWER MY SECOND//THIRD/...AD INFINITUM REQEST [1 FOLLLOWUP 2ND QUESTIONN].

HOW CAN THIS ISSUE BE RESOLVED?

If another one of my colleagues received your second etc question they would have responded. I did not receive it. That is why I keep asking you to provide the information to me. I did answer the question you posed but cannot answer any other without the detail. I am not asking for additional money and I do not have any say or other input on billing. Therefore I can only ask you to provide the information to me. Then I will address your concerns with no additional billing since it will be a part of this question for which you have already paid.