Richard, Tax Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience as a tax, real estate, and business attorney.

Where can I get a copy of my 2010 tax return c wilson160

Customer Question

Where can I get a copy of my 2010 tax return? [email protected]
Category: Tax
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.

Good afternoon. You can do this any of three different ways: i) Online:,,id=232168,00.html ; ii) Telephone: 1-800-908-9946; or iii) By mail by filing IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return).

I hope this has given you information that has been helpful to you. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping others or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

Please be aware that the information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information. All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
your answer is not worth $38.00 please do not charge my card
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Actually, you pegged the value. I simply answered the question....I did not determine the value. But, you did get your answer provided specifically.