Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner

I have not paid my income tax yet.

Customer Question

I owe $6800. in federal income tax and $1600. in state income tax (Rhode Island). Because of medical problems, I forgot to pay the quarterly payments as my account had set up. How much longer do I have to pay? I will pay the full amounts. M. LaPlume
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 5 years ago.
Hello, THANK YOU for choosing Just Answer. My goal is to help make your life...a little...LESS taxing

To better assist you, I would need a bit more information.

1) Are these personal or business taxes?
2) Please clarify what you mean by "payments as my account had set up.
3) Quarterly taxes are due April 15, June 15, Sept 15, and Jan. 15 of the following year.

4) Could you possibly be referring to a payment plan that you are on? If so, are you on a payment plan with both the IRS and New York?

Hello again,

I will be stepping away from the computer for approx. 45 minutes to an hour. Should you respond within that time with the answers to my questions, please be assured that I will be back in touch with you upon my return to the computer.

Thank you.