Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner

I am incorporated in the state of Delaware, I have my business

Customer Question

I am incorporated in the state of Delaware, I have my business in the state of NY. I am opening a Wine & Liquor store. The liquor authority is looking for a copy of my corp, filing receipt. I filed a CT-6, but have not heard anything back from them and there was no fee. I have also filed for Authority to do business in the state of NY, which did have fees involved. This is holding me up from getting my license issued, can this be what they are looking for.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 5 years ago.
Hello, THANK YOU for choosing Just Answer. My goal is to help make your life...a little...LESS taxing.

The following web pages relate to to corporation matters in both New York and Delaware. You can do an online status check, and you can also request a Certificate of Good Standing. You can call them to ask how to get a copy of the business filing receipt. (New York Secretary of State) (Delaware Secretary of State)

You can also call the following numbers for assistance:

518.473.2492 (Corporations Info in N.Y.)
212.417.5747 (Licensing Info in N.Y.)
302.739.3073 (corporation Info in Delaware)

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I already sent for my letter of good standing, and can't send for my doing business in NY state until I receive the letter of good standing. They don't show any status online.
How long does it usually take to get a reply for the CT-6