Experience:  over 40 years experience in tax matters

I need my total tax obligation

Customer Question

I need my total tax obligation figure with interest & penalties broken down asap so I can resolve this matter immediately my tax ID is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Tax
Expert:  CGCPA replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.

We cannot access this information directly for you. To obtain the information you can go to the IRS web site (for federal tax debt) through their web site or the Maine

Revenue Services at

You or a person possessing a duly executed Power of Attorney are the only parties authorized to get this since it is legally confidential information. Here at Just Answer the system automatically blocks you Social Security number and other personal information to protect your privacy. Please do not give these items out in unsecured situations since there are many identity thieves out there prowling the internet.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Does not answer my question, if you can't get this info then I have no question for you
Expert:  CGCPA replied 5 years ago.
Up to you. I have provided the starting trail for you and hope it assists you. No outsider can get this for you so you will need to address it.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i am all set
Expert:  CGCPA replied 5 years ago.
Happy to hear it.