Richard, Tax Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience as a tax, real estate, and business attorney.
17027240

Question for LEGAL BEACON I need an attorneys expertise regarding

Question for LEGAL BEACON: I need an attorneys expertise regarding the following:

(b) The Company shall maintain its own checking account or accounts with commercial banking institutions separate from other Persons.

(c) To the extent that the Company jointly contracts with other Persons to do business with vendors or service providers or to share overhead expenses, the costs incurred in so doing at all times shall be, fairly and appropriately allocated among such Persons, with the result that each such Person shall bear its fair share of such costs. To the extent that the Company contracts or does business with vendors or service providers where the goods or services provided are or shall be partially for the benefit of other Persons, the costs incurred in so doing at all times shall be, fairly and appropriately allocated to or among such Persons for whose benefit the goods or services are provided, with the result that each such Person shall bear its fair share of such costs. All transactions between the Company and other Persons shall be only on an arm’s-length basis.

Does everything look correct in regards XXXXX XXXXX LLC? [Of course in the end once all my info is filled in and put together, we'll do a larger scale review, thanks!]
This is pretty standard and can stay as is. It's looking good. :)