Richard, Tax Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience as a tax, real estate, and business attorney.
17027240

Lawyer help Question for Legal Beacon Hiya there - good

Lawyer help = Question for Legal Beacon: Hiya there - good afternoon!! An attorney friend of mine was so generous to send me an LLC document for a business that is soon to be up and running - however - I need a some lawyer advice so that it is modified for my particular needs. - for page ONE...it says:

COMPANY AGREEMENT OF __________ LLC, a [What exactly do I fill in the blank with for this line?] limited liability company
*
*
*
Thank you! =]

Hi there.....Nice friend you have there. :)

This is simply the name of the company, and then "a [whatever state it is formed in] limited liability company"

Hope you're having a nice weekend.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes - im having a nice weekend - it is H-O-T! =) Im going to take a swim after I post about 5-10 questions (lol)

OK so I live in CA - that is also where the business will be running and operating. Although we will have investors from out of state, and even one from China has reserved a slot - I guess I would still put "CALIFORNIA" - Just want to to double check on this.

Yes...California! Hot here in Houston as well. :) Have a nice swim!