DanielleCPA
DanielleCPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Years of Experience in Business & Personal Taxes
50747609

How to I obtain CP575 or 147c if I already have EIN

How to I obtain CP575 or 147c if I already have EIN?
Category: Tax
Expert:  DanielleCPA replied 5 years ago.

DMC :

Hi and welcome to Just Answer! I'm happy to help with your tax questions. Feel free to interject at any time if you need clarification.

DMC :

If you do not have a copy of your 575 letter, you will need to request a 147-c letter from the IRS. This can be done by writing the IRS Service Center where you file your return, Attn: Entity Section and ask for IRS 147C letter, EIN previously assigned.

DMC :

You can also call the IRS Business Help line at 1-800-829-4933 to request the 147c letter.

DMC :

Did you have any other questions?

Customer:

I am in San Antonio, so I think I fine through somewhere in Austin. I have a CPA but I think he might be off on Friday night before July 4. Maybe I can download this 147c letter and get this going. I don't have time at work to make phone calls and I need to get this Medicare app moving before we head off on vacation. Thanks so much for your help. Best wishes,

Customer:

Nancy