Zip Taxes
Zip Taxes, Tax Preparer
Experience:  CTEC Licensed / Mgmt Experience with H & R Block... Self Employed since 1986 Experienced in all Scheds
55051512

Del. corporate charter and DC certificate of authority for

Del. corporate charter and DC certificate of authority for foreign corporation were revoked in 2008 for failure to file/pay annual requirements. No tax returns were filed in 2008, 2009, 2010. Should delinquent 1120's be filed even though corporation ceased to exist in 2008 or should business activities be included in sole shareholder's individual returns (which are also unfiled).
Category: Tax
Expert:  Zip Taxes replied 5 years ago.

Zip Taxes :

Welcome to Just Answers, I will do my best to Answer your Question.

Zip Taxes :

Yes, you need to file unless you registered with the State that you "cancelled" the corporation.

Zip Taxes :

1120s have to be filed even though No Business is transacted until you file the cancellation of the corporation.

Zip Taxes :

K 1 can still be distributed for those years if needed, but if there are no incomes then none needs to be reported unless there are losses to be distributed.

Zip Taxes :

BotXXXXX XXXXXne, file the 1120 for those years and pay the annual requirement for what ever that State requires.

Zip Taxes :

Thank you