Experience:  over 40 years experience in tax matters

Luke is still worried about his tax returns and reporting.

Luke is still worried about his tax returns and reporting. Are we able to hire you to complete his returns for him? Or does ih have to be a CPA in his state of Florida?

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.

Although I would like to help, I am prohibited from doing this by my agreement with Just Answer. Any CPA, tax attorney, or Enrolled Agent should be able to assist and, since Florida does not have an income tax, will be able to represent him.

You can find these professionals in your local telephone directory or at the local CPA society or, best bet, ask a friend or relative for a referral. With a referral you are at least starting with some comfort level.

Another option is to use the free on line software that is available. I am familiar with and will be happy to answer any questions you may have as you do this.