Experience:  over 40 years experience in tax matters

If i were to buy a jet ski for 9,000-11,000$-And register it

Customer Question

If i were to buy a jet ski for 9,000-11,000$-And register it in New Hampshire-Are there any special taxes i Would have to pay if I were to actually ride it to New Hampshire from point of Purchase in Aruba? Sorry for funny question-just happen to have this issue-thanks
Category: Tax
Expert:  CGCPA replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.

You would be required to pay any NH sales taxes that would be due on the purchase price as well as any DMV fees that may be required. Long ride on a jet ski.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
any us import tax fees? Could i get any import tax fees waved at place of purchase?
Expert:  CGCPA replied 5 years ago.
You should not have any import duties on this. For that you would need to check with US Customs. It is not something we deal with here.