Wendy Reed
Wendy Reed, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  15+ years tax preparation and tax advice.

Good morning guys. I have a question was hoping for an educated

Customer Question

Good morning guys. I have a question was hoping for an educated guess if possible. Im a 24 year old male from San Antonio, Texas. I started a new job after i graduated. As of two months ago i grossed $11830.88. $733.51 of which was taken out for FICA, $171.55 for MEDFICA and $1211.47 for FED WITH. I live at home with dad, claim no dependents and am not claimed by anyone else as a dependent. What would you think i could expect to recieve back come february in terms of a tax return? Thanks for your time guys
Category: Tax
Expert:  Wendy Reed replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. I will give the best answer that I can with the information provided.

Hello there,

presuming you are not a dependent and have none yourself, and have no education credits or itemized deductions, your estimated refund for 2010 is $1363. Please let me know if you need additional information.