Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues

who is online

Customer Question

who is online
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 5 years ago.

Stephen E. Grizey :

Hi & thanks for using our service. I'll do my best to give you a complete & accurate answer. Please ask me to clarify anything you don't understand.

Stephen E. Grizey :

Just me. what do you need?

I'm sending you this note on a closed question so you don't have to pay. What is it you need to know. You shouldn't have put my name in that question as the guys probably figure something is up if you don't want me to answer. If you read my feedback record, you'll see why.

Now, I'll be happy to try to answer your question for nothing if you respond here soon; it is way past my bedtime :]

Would you like me to explain the way payroll accounting impacts your financial statements? I'd be happy to do so; I want you to be satisfied; I certainly did not intend to scare you away.....if so, just respond here...........thanks very much........SEG