Experience:  over 40 years experience in tax matters

my exhusband built a house in cabins west virginia and did

my exhusband built a house in cabins west virginia and did not report it inthe listing of assets when reporting the assets prior to the divorce. My daughter told my sister of the house. Daughter is 33 but would disnot disobey him. Daughter lost 1 man and a fiance over the control he exerises over her. Address is cell phone is phone email is how he sends messages. None have a location you can locate an locate. Linda Kile
Category: Tax
Expert:  CGCPA replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Charles Greiner :

If you can prove this was his at the time of the divorce (or was tiltled to an entity he controlled) then you can get the divorce reopened. If you can do this the grounds for reopening the divorce are fraud. On the other hand you need to consider if you are better off without dealing with him again and just let it go.