Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor

has xxxxxx been used on melani sloops

has xxxxxxxxxx been used on xxxxxxx tax return <br /> <br />my email address is xxxxxx
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

An individual's tax return is protected for privacy and not available for any of us to view or have access to, because of that, unless you are xxxxxxxx you are not allowed to have any access to the information on that individual's return. If you are not xxxxx the only way legally that you are allowed to know what is on the return would be to ask xxxxxxxx if the dependent in question was listed on her information.

If you are xxxxxxxx you can receive a copy of your return by requesting one from the IRS.

Request transcripts by calling 1-800-829-1040, or order by mail using IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return). The IRS does not charge a fee for transcripts. Allow two weeks for delivery.

Just Answer is not affiliated with the IRS so we do not have access to their records.

I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX information is helpful,

Edited by Fran-mod on 8/2/2010 at 4:49 PM EST