Mark D
Mark D, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  MBA, EA, Specializing in Business and Individual Tax Returns and Issues
8056330

I didnt receive any form of income 2008 and 2009 taxes but

I didn't receive any form of income 2008 and 2009 taxes but i still filed my taxes through Turbo Tax.

Now, i need my tax return for the past 3years so I logged into Turbo tax tried to get a copy but Turbo Tax had just the summary of the tax return.

How come Turbo Tax has just the summary and what can i do to rectify this?
Customer

Did you use TurboTax online or the software version?

Regards,

Mark D
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I used Turbo Tax online.
Customer

You should still be able to pull a PDF of the actual return by doing the following:

1. Click here to login
  2. Then, on the Home tab, click the View your returns from prior years link in the lower right area of your screen.
This may not work if you use different logins for each year. If so, you would need to log-in which each password XXXXX to retrieve that year's return. Please also visit this link for further information from Intuit. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Mark D
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, i did that already but it only shows the summary. Now, am wondering if i filed the tax incorrectly.
Customer

You can call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 to verify your returns were filed. You can then request a copy of the returns by completing and filing Form 4506 to the IRS. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Mark D
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I called IRS and they said they do not show i filed taxes. I am so confused. What do i do now?