Merlo, Accountant
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad

I didnt receive any form of income in 2008 and 2009 but i

I didn't receive any form of income in 2008 and 2009 but i still filed my taxes. I filed my taxes for those years through Turbo Tax. I recently called IRS to have the tax return sent to me and they claim they do not show i filed taxes for those years.

Is there any where of me getting the tax return for those years because i need them urgently.

Thank you.

Hello Bronzer,

The only way to get a copy of the returns which you prepared for those tax years would be through Turbo Tax directly. For the 2009 tax year you should still be able to sign in to your Turbo Tax account and print off a copy of the return that you prepared. For the 2008 tax year you will have to contact Turbo Tax support either by phone or email to see if they are still able to retrieve a copy of that return.

If this was helpful please press the Accept button.

Thank you Bronzer