Merlo, Accountant
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad

Hello. Im looking for a company where I can work at home online,

Hello. I'm looking for a company where I can work at home online, and it's a legitamate pl business. Do you know of any?

Here is a list of ways to earn an income online where no up front fee is required. There are so many different things such as ghostwriting, virtual assistant, graphics artist, photography, writing (your own stuff), customer service, etc.

There are quite a few sites, so take some time to visit these and see which ones fit best with what you might be looking for, but these are all reputable sites. I put this list together about a year ago so I cannot guarantee they are all still active, but I believe most of them should be, and certainly enough of them to give you some options.

If this was helpful, please press the Accept button. Positive feedback is also appreciated.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I apologize, I should of clarified when I said work at home job. I'm interested in working online, typing, or listing products for a company. I'm skilled in machine operating and there's no jobs in my area. My unemployment is running out and my only hope to make money is typing online for someone. The only thing with that is they all seem to be scams. I'm seeking a legitamate company in that line of work. Thank you.

Hello againCustomer

Many of the companies I listed are typing jobs or compiling lists and things of that nature. I do not remember for certain which ones they are. I would suggest you try starting with

On that site if I remember correctly, there are hundreds of different companies that post jobs where they need data lists typed, research done, papers typed from audio tapes and a variety of things. Once you become a member of the site (and I believe there is a small fee, but it is a legitimate site), you an then bid on those jobs and tell the company the experience you have in your profile. They then award the job to the bidder they wish to work with.

I know that several of the other sites also offer data entry type jobs and typing, (I am pretty sure that is another one). Just scroll through the list and the ones that have the jobs you are interested in should be pretty easy to spot.

If this was helpful please press the Accept button.

Thank youCustomer/p>