Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I LIVE IN ST.LOUIS,MO. I NOW OCCUPY THE HOME THAT WAS TITLED

Customer Question

I LIVE IN ST.LOUIS,MO. I NOW OCCUPY THE HOME THAT WAS TITLED ONLY TO MY EX-HUSBAND.MY NAME WAS NEVER ADDED TO THE TITLE.I WAS AWARDED THE HOUSE THROUGH DIVORCE.IT IS ON RECORD WITH THE CITY DEEDS OFFICE, THE ST.LOUIS SEWER DISTRICT HAS RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS HOUSE FROM ME, I AM GOING TO PURCHASE A HOME SOLELY IN MY NAME WITH THE FUNDS LEFT FROM THE PAY OFF OF MY PRESENT ADDRESS THAT NEVER HAD MY NAME ON THE TITLE
WHEN I DO PURCHASE MY FUTURE HOME SOLELY IN MY NAME WOULD I QUALIFY
FOR THE FIRST TIME HOME BUYER CREDIT.THIS I UNDERSTAND WILL BE THE FIRST HOME THAT I HAVE PURCHASED MYSELF?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.

HelloCustomer

You said your name was never added to the title, but then you also said that it is on record with the city deeds office.

Who is the Sewer District actually purchasing the home from? You or your ex husband? Whose name is XXXXX XXXXX the title that will show as the seller of this home?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
WITHDRAW MY QUESTION AND DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDI CARD THANK YOU
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.

I have no control over the charges or refunds to your credit card. You can contact JA through the following link to request a refund.

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
WITHDRAW MY QUESTION THANK YOU
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.

Please refer to the link I gave you before. I only answer questions on this website. I have no way to do anything else but answer the questions. You need to contact JA for anything else.