Merlo
Merlo, Accountant
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad
9573734

I own a wholesale lumber company in Alabama. Do I need a Georgia

I own a wholesale lumber company in Alabama. Do I need a Georgia tax exempt form?

HelloCustomer

If you are purchasing lumber or other supplies that will be for re-sale, you should not have to pay sales tax on your purchases, and you will need to give your suppliers a tax exemption form for their records.

Below is a link to the GA sales tax exemption form which you should provide to your vendors.

https://etax.dor.ga.gov/salestax/st3forms/tsd_sales_tax_dealer_or_purchaser_exemption_certificate_st5.pdf

If this was helpful please press the Accept button. Positive feedback is also appreciated.

Thank youCustomer/p>