Merlo, Accountant
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad

How can I print out my last two unemployment stubs

How can I print out my last two unemployment stubs?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 6 years ago.

Hello KJB,

If you are referring to payroll check stubs that you need, only your employer could provide you with copies of that information. Your payroll stubs are not available for viewing on the internet.

If you need your W-2 form that shows your entire earnings for the year and the taxes withheld, some employers do make that information available over the internet, but you would need to check with your employer to see if they participate in such a program and they would supply you with the web address and password XXXXX needed to access that information.

If this was helpful please press the Accept button.

Thank you KJB

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I was not inquiring as to how to get copies of my pay stubs from work. I was inquiring as to how to get copies of stubs from unemployment checks from the New Jersey Department of Labor. Is there a site I can go to to view them and print them out? I cannot seem to contact anyone.
Expert:  Merlo replied 6 years ago.

Hello again KJB,

You would need to contact the NJ Dept of Labor in order to get an actual copy of your last two checks. Those would not be available on the internet.

Here is a link to the website with the appropriate numbers to call depending on where you are located in NJ.