Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I asked a question about TurboTax a couple of days ago. I

Customer Question

I asked a question about TurboTax a couple of days ago. I waited for an answer on this website as long as I could. Now my mail is showing an answer, but when I open it, it says that I have already received my answer. I had tried to open it yesterday but couldn't (I'm not terribly computer savvy). I still need the answer. I don't know what to do now. I'm 76, so please be patient with me. I cannot afford to pay for an answer I did not get. Helpo!
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Here is a link to your original question and the answer that was posted. Click on this blue link and you will be able to view the answer.

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/2y0yi-i-bought-the-deluxe-edition-of-turbotax-software-i-want-to