Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

aCCORDING TO AN IRS AGENT H7R BOCK IS ASKING ME PAY 5TIMES

Customer Question

aCCORDING TO AN IRS AGENT H7R BOCK IS ASKING ME PAY 5TIMES WHAT THE IRS NEEDS TO RECOCILE MY 09 AUDIT -PLEASE HELP ME BEFOREI CONSIDER.........
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
Could you please clarify your situation here.

Are you being audited by the IRS? If so, for what tax year are you being audited?

How much is the IRS saying you owe in additional tax?

What is it that H & R Block says you must pay more for?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
2007 irsis not the ouestion h&RIS MEDICAL AND CHARITY
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
<p> Yes, for the year 2007 on medical, dental and charity. My husband called an IRS agent and she said with out deductions verified $4,000.00, On the other hand H&R Block says in the range of $20,000.00,30,000.00. They do not give a reason it would be this much. Help us please. Something is very wrong, we need some support and strong advice!</p>
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
Your question has been placed on the open board in the tax forum. If someone there can help you, they will respond to your question.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
<p>We are being audited for the year 2007 on Medical, Dental, and charity. My husband took information to the H&R Block lady and she is very uncooperative and claims we owe $30,000.00!! We never made that much in a year!!!!   </p><p>IRS agent the my husband spoke with yesterday went through the numbers and said we owe $4,000.00 and that is with no verification. </p><p> Our question is whom do we believe, it is driving us crazy with worry!.   We are retired people</p>