Lev, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations

My name isXXXXX Im in the process in filling

My name isXXXXX: I'm in the process in filling out my federal application for the 2009 and 20010 semester; and I need information from my 1040A U.S individual Tax Return.

I'm seeking information from my 2008 and 2009 tax return. My last four are: 9353 DOB

& nbsp;                                                                                                                                              my laswt four numbers are:

Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 7 years ago.

Please do not post your personal information - that is a public site - and the information is available for everyone.

the IRS doesn't provide online access for tax return information.

If you use any service provider to file your tax returns - I suggest to contact that service and ask for copies.

If that option is not available - you have two easy and convenient options for getting copies of your federal tax return information from the IRS - -tax return transcripts and tax account transcripts -- by phone or by mail.

Request transcripts by calling 1-800-829-1040, or order by mail using IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return). There is no fee for transcripts. Allow two weeks for delivery.

A tax return transcript shows most line items from your tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ) as it was originally filed, including any accompanying forms and schedules. It does not reflect any changes you, your representative or the IRS made after the return was filed. In many cases, a return transcript will meet the requirements of lending institutions such as those offering mortgages and for applying for student loans.

Let me know if you need any help.