RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  CPA, MBA, Over 10 yrs of experience in tax planning and business consulting..

I prepared my taxes with Turbo Tax. Now there is no record ,

Customer Question

I prepared my taxes with Turbo Tax. Now there is "no record", which means I cannot check the status or find forms I submitted.
I was charged $30.95 to e-file.
Order #: TTWG533507490
Order Date: April 11 2009
Category: Tax
Expert:  RD replied 7 years ago.

Did you get refund (if you had on your tax return)?

Have you checked the status of the refund on the IRS website?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

No return

No I did not check the website, I just assumed nothing was there since the "status" was not found

Expert:  RD replied 7 years ago.

You may want to check the status of your refund at the link below

I would also suggest you to contact the turbo tax customer service and see if they can locate your file.

Let me know if you have any question.

Please note: This advice is provided with the understanding that all the relevant facts have been provided by you. Any change in facts might affect the advice given and hence may not be relied on in such cases. Nothing contained in this reply was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.