How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 581
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is the property that I paid taxes on, my property; even if

Customer Question

Is the property that I paid taxes on, my property; even if someone else lives on that property?
What can I do to vacate the person living on my property that I paid taxes on? How do I get a receipt showing the property that I paid taxes on?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
Hello Amanda,

Could you please clarify your situation for us.

Is this property just a piece of land or is it a home?

Are you actually listed on the deed as the owner of this property?

Who is living on the property that you are wanting to evict?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Sorry, I just checked the balance on my account and cannot do this now. Please refund my 30$ deposit so that I can go to the bank and put in additional funds. I have just realized I made an overdraft with making this deposit.


Please! I will contact you tomorrow when I have the funds needed, otherwise I am being charged $35 more just for the overdraft.



Thank you and I will be in contact with you tomorrow!

Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
Thanks Amanda,

I will let customer service know.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it!!


Amanda Breinfalk

Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
No problem

Related Tax Questions