Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

On 3-17-09, I spoke to Anita and she helped me with form 8824.

Customer Question

On 3-17-09, I spoke to Anita and she helped me with form 8824. I started to fill in the information regarding like-kind exchanges. I didn't complete the information until now. After going through all of the information and came to federal review; I had 9 errors to correct. On part 11, Line item 8, Related Party exchange information; I was told to blank out the name of related party, relationship, ss#, address. On Line item 9, & 10 , also to leave it blank. Why do I have to leave it blank now, after I was told to fill in all that information. I paid $51.90 for this service .
Category: Tax
Expert:  Arthur Rubin replied 7 years ago.

Dear "Customer",

Who is Anita? If she's an Expert here, please indicate her full name as you see it, and we'll try to bring this to her attention.

Otherwise, we'll probably need to know what she told you, the name of your tax program, and exactly what the program complained about.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I've waited for quite sometime. I figured it out myself. Thank You.